5G Connected Health Workshop Directions
DIRECTIONS & TRAVEL INFORMATION
The workshop is hosted by the Center for Wireless Communication at UC San Diego and funded by Kaiser Permanente. It will take place at
UC San Diego, Jacobs School of Engineering, Atkinson Hall (Calit2)
Driving Directions to UC San Diego
1. Take I-5 Freeway and exit La Jolla Village Drive heading west:
From I-5 North, it is a right turn.
From I-5 South, it is a left turn.
2. Turn right at the first light onto Villa La Jolla Drive.
3. Turn right at the second light onto Gilman Drive.
4. Turn left at the stop sign onto Voigt Drive.
5. At the intersection past Canyonview Pool, turn right. You will still be on Voigt Drive.
6. Continue on Voigt Drive and our building will be on the left at the corner of Engineers
Lane and Voigt Drive. Please drop off passengers at pull-out on Voigt Drive or, if you have a parking permit, enter Lot 502 across from Atkinson Hall. If you don't have a permit...
Further Directions to Hopkins Parking and Atkinson Hall
7. Continue on Voigt Drive up the hill, to the Hopkins Parking Structure at the next intersection.
8. Instead of turning right to stay on Voigt Drive, go straight ahead half a block and enter the Hopkins Parking Structure on your right.
9. Drive to the top floor and park in an open spot. Be sure to buy a parking permit from a self-serve payment kiosk; put your receipt on your dashboard so it is visible to parking officers.
10. Leave the parking structure and walk down Voigt Drive to Atkinson Hall; walk through the subterranean pedestrian walkway into the Engineering Courtyard and enter Atkinson Hall on your left.
11. The CWC 5G Forum will take place in the Calit2 Auditorium on the first floor of Atkinson Hall (turn right after entering the building).
In La Jolla you can arrange your accommodations in the following hotels:
Estancia La Jolla 1 (855) 430-7503
Hyatt Regency La Jolla 1 (858) 552-1234
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines 1 (858) 558-1500
The Lodge at Torrey Pines 1 (858) 453-4420